FG VALVOLE

FG Valvole was established in 2006, as preferred supplier of custom-made ball valves for main Italian manufacturers. In a few years, FG Valvole was able to earn a reputation for excellence in valve manufacturing and capacity to meet the most complex technical requirements of our Clients, providing tailored made products and offering the best reliability in the application for which the valves are intended. We specialise in designing and manufacturing a wide range of customised high performance valves either manually operated or actuated and for any kind of fluid used in the Oil, Gas, Water, Steam, Petrochemical and Power Generating Industry.

MODULAR DOUBLE BLOCK AND BLEED VALVE

FEATURES

>> Available in floating and trunnion construction
>> Split body construction; bolted joints; cartridge type
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium
>> Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Soft or Metal Seated
>> Single or Double Piston Effect Sea
>> Double block and bleed
>> Overlay on Sealing Surfaces Only
>> Cladding in Seat Pocket Areas
>> Fully Internally Clad
>> Special constructions available for High and Low Temperature (Cryogenic), erosive /abrasive, corrosive service


TRUNNION SIDE ENTRY BALL VALVE

FEATURES

>> Two or three pieces body construction; bolted joints
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium
>> Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Soft or Metal Seated
>> Single or Double Piston Effect Sea
>> Double block and bleed
>> Overlay on Sealing Surfaces Only
>> Cladding in Seat Pocket Areas
>> Fully Internally Clad
>> Specific design for HIPPS, ESD application
>> Special constructions available for High and Low Temperature (Cryogenic), erosive /abrasive, corrosive service

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

FLOATING SIDE ENTRY BALL VALVE

FEATURES

>> Two or three pieces body construction; bolted joints
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium
>> Overlays: Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Soft or Metal Seated
>> Metal Seated construction to suit very severe service requirements. Special constructions available for extremely High and Low Temperature (Cryogenic), erosive /abrasive, corrosive service
>> Bidirectional design available
>> Overlay on dynamic sealing area
>> Cladding in Seat Pocket Areas
>> Fully Internally Clad
>> Specific design for HIPPS, ESD application

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

FULLY WELDED BODY BALL VALVE

FEATURES

>> Two or three pieces body sections butt welded together; no leak path to environment
>> Specific design for underground service with operable stem extension and bypass system
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium
>> Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Soft or Metal Seated
>> Single or Double Piston Effect Sea
>> Double block and bleed
>> Overlay on Sealing Surfaces Only
>> Cladding in Seat Pocket Areas
>> Fully Internally Clad

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

SUB SEA APPLICATIONS BALL VALVE

FEATURES

>> Top Entry , Split Body, Welded Body, Modular DBB configuration available in both Floating and Trunnion construction
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium either forged or cast
>> Fully or partial Internally Clad
>> Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Metal to-metal seat seal available as standard
>> Large variety of stem seals available, including metal stem seal
>> Stem equipped with double acting bearings to withstand both internal and external pressure thrust (deepwater)
>> Proven design for extreme deepwater installation
>> Redundancy of sealing functions is available in order to improve seal reliability
>> Single or Double Piston Effect
>> Double block and bleed
>> Specific design for HIPPS, ESD application


API 6A BALL VALVE

FEATURES

>> Top Entry , Split Body, Welded Body, Modular DBB configuration available in both Floating and Trunnion construction
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals, including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 Cr, Ni-alloys and titanium
>> Overlays: Alloy 625 / 316L
>> Coatings : Tungsten Carbide / Chromium Carbide / ENP
>> Soft or Metal Seated
>> Single or Double Piston Effect Sea
>> Double block and bleed
>> Fully Internally Clad
>> Overlay on Sealing Surfaces Only
>> Cladding in Seat Pocket Areas
>> Specific design for HIPPS, ESD application
>> Special constructions available for High and Low Temperature (Cryogenic), erosive /abrasive, corrosive service

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

NOZZLE CHECK VALVE

FEATURES

>> Short pattern (std FGV) and long pattern (ANSI B16.10) design available
>> Metal Seated
>> Soft seated construction available for bubble-tight shutoff
>> Valve conduit contour designed to provide maximum fluid-dynamic efficiency
>> Different spring selection is available to suit the required range of flow rates, combining minimum pressure drop and no-chattering
>> Disc Type: Non Slam Disc type for 1/2” to 60” size valves in all classes
>> Design Range: Heavy wall Thickness Type (ISO 14313, API 594, API 6D, API 6A)

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

WEDGE GATE BOLTED BONNET VALVES

FEATURES

>> Production Type: Bolted Bonnet, Outside Screwed & Yoke
>> 1 piece Flexible Wedge for 2” to 60” size valves in all classes
>> 1 piece Solid wedge for 1.1/2” to 24” size valves in all classes of light wall Thickness type
>> 2 piece Split Wedge for 2” to 60” size valves in all classes
>> Double Disc Parallel Seats for 2” to 60” size valves in all classes
>> Heavy wall Thickness Type (ISO 14313, API 600, BS1414, API 6A)
>> Light wall Thickness Type (ASME B16.34, API603)
Applicable Materials: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Special SS, Special Alloy


AXIAL FLOW VALVES

FEATURES

>> Valves for tight isolation service (ON-OFF)
>> Valves for throttling service (FLOW CONTROL)
>> Reduced valves stroke for quick closing time (SDV-HIPPS)
>> Extended design life and low maintenance interventions
>> Balanced-pressure disc design
>> Extremely wide selection of materials for both body and internals including: carbon steel, low alloy steels, stainless steels, Duplex 22/25 cr, Ni-alloys and titanium.

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT